Finished my 5K! I finished in record time - for me. Meaning that I was probably 10 - 20 minutes slower the the average runner. The "Race for the Cure" is my favorite 5K to run. They have great sponsors and there is a wonderful spirit about it. The parade of survivors always makes me a little emotional, especially when I think of those who I love who are dealing with this disease. My kids enjoyed the free pink capes they received and the pink bagels they were able to munch on.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Race for the Cure
Finished my 5K! I finished in record time - for me. Meaning that I was probably 10 - 20 minutes slower the the average runner. The "Race for the Cure" is my favorite 5K to run. They have great sponsors and there is a wonderful spirit about it. The parade of survivors always makes me a little emotional, especially when I think of those who I love who are dealing with this disease. My kids enjoyed the free pink capes they received and the pink bagels they were able to munch on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

0 comments:
Post a Comment